The Data Controller, Trans.eu Group S.A. with its registered office in Wysoka, adheres to a number of values, out of which the strongest is ensuring the safety and satisfaction of the Portal Users. The key to success lies in the Data Controller’s actions taken in order to enable the User’s to safely use the services offered by goodloading.com. The Data Controller takes necessary action in order to protect the personal data provided by the Users.
This document regulates the policy in force at Trans.eu Group S.A. with its registered office in Wysoka, ul. Chabrowa 4 street, 52-200 Wysoka, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court, under the following number: 0000720763, NIP no.: 8942764658, REGON no.: 932920615 (hereinafter: Data Controller), within the scope of protection of Users’ personal data and information that may constitute Users trade secret.
This policy shall apply to Services offered by the Data Controller through the website www.goodloading.com. It does not include websites and services of third parties which can be accessed by means of links on the websites.
The Data Controller uses so-called “cookies” to track Users’ visits, record their preferences and customize the Services provided. These files are also used for statistical purposes regarding the use of the Portal by its Users. Disabling cookies in an internet browser does not limit the use of the Services, however, some difficulties may occur.
Google Analytics Data
Traffic on the Data Controller’s website is monitored by Google Analytics, an analytics system used to collect data on website use and popularity. This data (e.g. used browser or IP address) shall never be made available by the Data Controller to third parties.
In order to use the Services offered by the Data Controller, it is necessary to register an Account using a form available on the website or use the option of logging in using an account created earlier on one of the selected social networking sites.
E-mail address is required in the registration process. Moreover, the User may supplement the Profile linked to their Account with additional data, such as: name, surname, company name, e-mail, telephone number, NIP, company address, postal code, country. Data is also collected passively, i.e. through normal operation of the website (e.g. IP address, resolution, location, browser type).
Providing personal data is voluntary, although it is required in order to conclude and perform contracts for services and to contact the Data Controller.
Use of data
Contact information shall only be used for the following purposes:
- purposes required for the performance of the agreement concluded between the User and the Data Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- to answer questions/complaints constituting a legitimate interest of the Data Controller under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- sending the Data Controller’s information bulletin regarding changes in the software, Terms of Service, etc., which is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- provide information regarding the Services if the User has expressed interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
The Data Controller may use the collected personal data also in order to send the User, with his consent, information on current and future products and services offered by the Data Controller. This information shall be sent by e-mail in the form of an information or advertising campaign. However, the User shall have the right to opt-out from receiving such communications by sending a message to (withdrawal of consent to receive commercial communications). With regard to personal data, the withdrawal of consent is possible at any time, although it does not affect the processing of personal data prior to the withdrawal.
After the withdrawal of the consent to receive commercial information, messages may still be sent to the User in the form of a newsletter, concerning changes in the software, Terms of Services, etc.
Personal data recipients
The Data Controller hereby informs that the recipients of personal data may include Trans.eu capital group affiliates as well as subcontractors to the extent necessary to provide technical facilities for the provision of services, such as IT service providers and service providers. The Data Controller shall exercise due diligence when transferring data, applying measures and security measures that prevent unauthorized access to data (including SSL, encrypted connections).
Without the User’s consent personal data shall not be made available to other third parties, except for circumstances in which the transfer occurs as a result of a legally justified request of an authorized entity (including law enforcement agencies or the judiciary).
Transmission of data outside the European Economic Community
Data subject’s rights
The User shall have the right to access, correct and update personal data, to object to data processing based on legitimate interests, to delete data, to limit the processing and to transfer data. After confirming the User’s identity, the Data Controller shall execute the indicated rights on the basis of legal regulations. The Data Controller shall make all reasonable efforts to meet the Users’ requests concerning personal data, unless such data must be retained due to the applicable law or other legally justified interests of the Data Controller. The Data Controller enables the User to correct most personal data by himself by editing the Account.
Data retention period
Personal data shall be processed and stored by the Data Controller for the period necessary for the performance of the agreement concluded between the User and the Data Controller. To the extent that data are processed on the basis of consent, we shall process them until such consent is withdrawn. On the other hand, personal data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest will be processed up to the maximum until objections to the processing have been raised. Furthermore, the data shall not be processed if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
In order to ensure the security, the Data Controller:
- grants access to the Account only after entering the e-mail address and password (it is recommended to set passwords consisting of min. 8 characters and containing capital and lower case letters, special characters and digits), which the User should keep exclusively for his own information, or by means of integration with the User’s account functioning within one of the selected social networking sites,
- inspects the methods of collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, in order to protect against unauthorised access to the system,
- grants access to personal data only to those employees, contractors and representatives who must have access to them in order to process them for the purposes of the Data Controller; moreover, under the contract, they are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, and in the event of failure to comply with these obligations may suffer consequences, including termination of cooperation.