Regulations of the Goodloading.com Discount Program
I. Privileges of the Discount Program User
1. Variable discount on the Subscription within access to the PRO version of the Goodloading Application.
Value of the discount depends on the amount of a chosen Subscription, a country in which the User’s business activity is registered, currency, as well as time at which the User registered in the Application.
The program participant is granted a percentage discount on the Subscription, additional period of free access to the Application for the User, or a discount on additional access for the Users.
2. Reduction of the Subscription price may be granted by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations of this Discount Program, as well as within the scope of:
a. individual arrangements,
b. promotional campaigns,
c. contests organized by Goodloading.com
II. Eligibility for discounts within the Program
1. Only the User of the PRO version of the Goodloading.com Application may participate in the program.
2. In order to receive the discount, one must register at Goodloading.com, have an Account and, in the Application, place an order for the service of access to the PRO version of the Goodloading.com Application.
3. The Service Provider indicates that information on the current price for the Subscription and the amount of the granted discount is available to the User in the Application.
4. Moreover, the Service Provider indicates that information on the amount of the granted discount may be obtained by an e-mail contact, at email@example.com, or by completing a contact form available at goodloading.com, in the “contact” tab.
III. Eligibility for discounts of the Goodloading.com Discount Program
1. Discounts are offered according to the below rules:
A. DISCOUNT ON SUBSCRIPTION
a. Discount on the Subscription or an additional free access period for the User shall be granted by the Service Provider based on:
– version of the chosen Subscription,
– country in which the User’s business activity is registered,
– time of the User’s registration in the Application.
b. The granted discount is a one-time offer available within the scope of the User’s registration in the Application.
c. The discount code will be forwarded to the User in order to enter it as part of the payment for the Subscription.
B. DISCOUNT ON ADDITIONAL ACCESS
a. Discount on additional access to the Application for User shall be available only within the Account for which the Subscription was purchased.
b. Within the granted discount, the Service Provider shall indicate:
– the scope of Subscriptions covered by the discount,
– discount amount,
– number of Users covered by the discount,
– country/countries covered by the discount,
– currency/currencies covered by the discount,
– time period during which the discount will be valid.
3. Discounts are forwarded to the Users’ e-mail addresses specified within the Application.
4. The Service Provider indicates that a discount received by a given User, changing the price of Subscription for access to the Application, may combine with other discounts.
IV. How to join the Discount Program?
1. Register an Account at Goodloadin.com
2. In the Application, place an order for the service of access to the PRO version of the Goodloading.com Application.
3. If you have already received a discount, the displayed prices of access to the Application will indicate the amount of the calculated discount.
V. General Provisions
1. The Service Provider shall reserve the right to change the Regulations by amending them or removing some points thereof. Information on these changes shall be posted at goodloading.com.
2. All the changes in the Price list and the Discount program shall be introduced pursuant to the conditions specified in the Regulations.
3. The Discount program shall be valid until further notice, the date of which will be communicated to Users at least 1 month in advance via information posted at goodloading.com.
4. Discounts granted within this Discount program are distributed by the Service Provider for each market separately.