Fast and effective loading planning? Only with Goodloading
For many years, a pen and a paper sheet were effective tools in the planning of loading. In the era of automated logistics processes programs such as Goodloading are available, thanks to which planning becomes much easier.
Do you work in the transport, freight forwarding and logistics industry? Are you in charge of loading planning? As a manufacturer, do you order transport of your goods but have no idea what vehicle will be necessary? Are you the carrier who received an order for transport of goods with non-typical dimensions and do not know how to arrange the loads on the semi-trailer? Whether you are a manufacturer, carrier or forwarder – Goodloading will solve your problems with loading planning.
What is Goodloading?
The application helps you make the best decisions when ordering loading or transport. It is addressed both to people for whom loading planning is everyday work, and for those who have minimum knowledge about the loading capacities of individual vehicles. The largest group using Goodloading are people who have to plan the arrangement of cargo according to specific criteria. The application also works in production companies that do not have their own vehicle, and when searching for carriers must know exactly which vehicle will best fit the cargo.
After adding the list of loads to Goodloading, the app automatically suggests the best-suited vehicle. Thanks to this, a manufacturer may choose a smaller vehicle, which means lower transport costs. It also works the other way: the carrier who is looking for some goods can check whether a given cargo will fit his vehicle, and knows whether he will be able to add loads on route. Goodloading can be used not only in a road transport, but also in sea, air, rail transport, and even when palletizing or putting smaller items into packets.
- maximum utilization of the semi-trailer load capacity, which generates savings for the company,
- automatic cargo arrangement, if needed – possibility to manually move loads using a mouse,
- arrangement of goods performed automatically or according to the set sequence,
- stacking the loads on top of each other,
- finding a loading space that is best-suited to the entered list of loads, calculation of free and occupied LDM, number of loads, weight, free square metres,
- work based on both cm and inches,
- possibility to save frequently used cargo spaces and loads on your account,
- possibility to save and edit created projects,
- possibility to share the created plan with any person,
- data importing from csv files (including from Excel).
The program has many features that allow you to easily customize it to your needs. Even so, its operation is intuitive, so you do not waste time learning the program and reading complicated manuals. It is available online, so all you need is a computer with access to the Internet.
The application is constantly developed, so we appreciate our users’ opinions. Feel free to request for functions, add comments and report bugs via the contact form in the application or by email at email@example.com.