This document regulates the policy applied by Goodloading Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Racławicka 2-4, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000816430, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 8961591325, REGON [Business Statistical No.]: 384972056 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator), in the scope of the protection of personal data of the users and information that may constitute the company secret of these users.
This policy concerns the services offered by the Administrator through the website: www.goodloading.com. It does not include websites and services of third parties which can be accessed through the links available on the above website. The detailed information relating to the protection of personal data is available from each service provider separately. The Administrator recommends getting acquainted with the related documents on the providers’ websites.
The Administrator uses the so-called “cookies” to trace visits of the website users and save their preferences, e.g., language, logon data, as well as adjust the offered services to their needs. The above-mentioned files are used to prepare general statistics of using the website. The files are stored until they become outdated or lose their usefulness. The cookies will not be shared with third parties, they will be made available only to entities owned by the Trans.eu Group (entities related to Trans.eu Group S.A. – Transcash.eu S.A., Transbrokers.eu sp. z.o.o., Translawyers Widuch i Wspólnicy sp.k., Transjobs.eu sp. z o.o., Transauditors.eu sp. z o.o., Transcards.eu sp. z o.o., Fundacja Polskiedzieci.Org, Fundacja Truckers Life, Wareh.Com sp. z o.o., Trans.Info sp. z o.o.).
Since it is possible to disable cookies in a web browser, using the services in such a case will still be possible, however, some difficulties may occur.
Data in Google Analytics
Traffic on the Administrator’s websites is monitored by an analytics system – Google Analytics, the goal of which is to gather data about the ways of using the websites and their popularity. The Administrator will not share this data (e.g., a web browser used or IP address) with any third parties.
Data we collect
In order to use the Services offered by the Administrator, one must create an Account via the form available on the website or log in with an account created previously on one of the social networking services.
During registration a business role and an e-mail address must be provided. The User also has the possibility of completing his/her Account Profile with some additional data, such as: first name, last name, company name, e-mail address, photo, specialization. The data is also gathered passively, i.e., through the operation of the website (e.g., IP address, resolution, location, web browser name).
Providing personal data is not obligatory, yet necessary to conclude and execute service contracts, as well as contact the Administrator.
Usage of data
Personal data of users shall be processed:
- for the purposes necessary to execute the contract concluded between the User and the Administrator or in order to carry out activities prior to the conclusion of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- if necessary, for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), including: answering questions/claims, sending the Administrator’s newsletter about changes in the Regulations, Price list, etc., to ensure IT security of the Administrator; to measure satisfaction of clients, pursue claims and defend against them, in the direct marketing of products and services of the Administrator and entities from the Trans.eu Group, as well as other entities for which the Administrator provides services under separate contracts, for internal administrative purposes of the Administrator, such as preparation of statistics.
- based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), granted for specific purposes (e.g., sending data within the Trans.eu Group).
If the user grants such consent, the Administrator sends information on current and future products, as well as services of the Administrator and entities from the Group, via e-mail, in the form of an information or advertisement campaign.
In relation to personal data, withdrawal of the consent is possible at any time, though it does not influence the processing of personal data before the withdrawal.
Recipients of personal data
Data can be shared with other recipients in order to execute a contract with you, impose a legal obligation on the Administrator based on your consent or for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party.
The recipients can be, in particular: entities from the Trans.eu capital group (entities related to Trans.eu Group S.A. – Transcash.eu S.A., Transbrokers.eu sp. z.o.o., Translawyers Widuch i Wspólnicy sp.k., Transjobs.eu sp. z o.o., Transauditors.eu sp. z o.o., Transcards.eu sp. z o.o., Fundacja Polskiedzieci.Org, Fundacja Truckers Life, Wareh.Com sp. z o.o., Trans.Info sp. z o.o.), institutions authorised by law to receive your data based on the respective acts of law, as well as entities processing data at the request of the Administrator or its authorised employees, where such entities process data based on the agreement with the Administrator and in accordance with the instructions under the condition of confidentiality. The group of entities performing tasks on behalf of and for the Administrator includes those providing services within the scope necessary to ensure technical facilities for the implementation of services, such as IT and payment service providers, as well as entities providing support. The Administrator exercises due diligence while sending data by applying security measures disallowing access to data by unauthorised people (e.g., SSL, encrypted connection).
Sending data outside the European Community
Personal data is not shared with third countries, i.e., countries outside the European Economic Area.
Rights of the data subject
The user bears the right to access the personal data, request its rectification, limitation of processing or its deletion, withdrawing consent for processing the data at any moment within the scope of this consent, as well as transferring the personal data. The user has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body (in Poland it is the President of the Office of the Personal Data Protection) if it is found that the processing of the data violates the provisions of the GDPR. Furthermore, at any time, the user has the right to raise an objection against processing the data due to some special circumstances, when the Administrator processes this data for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests, for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. When the user’s identity is confirmed, the Administrator will exercise the indicated rights based on the analysis of the legitimacy of the request and the applicable law. The Administrator will take all measures to fulfill the users’ requests concerning the personal data, unless this data must be kept due to the applicable law or other legitimate interests of the Administrator.
Retention period for personal data
Personal data will be processed and stored by the Administrator for the period necessary to fulfill objectives, i.e.:
- execute the contract concluded between the User and the Administrator – up to its completion, and after this time, for the period required by law or for the implementation of any claims,
- to the extent that data is processed based on the consent – as the Administrator will process it until its withdrawal,
- until the fulfillment of the Administrator’s legitimate interests, which constitute the basis of this processing, or until the user submits objection against this processing, as long as there are no legitimate grounds for further data processing.
Data collected during visits of users on the Administrator’s website will be processed until its obsolescence or loss of usefulness. It applies to the data processed for analytical and statistical purposes, including the usage of cookies and managing the Administrator’s websites.
In order to ensure security, the Administrator:
- allows access to the account only after entering an e-mail address and password (it is recommended to set passwords consisting of 8 characters and including small and capital letters, special characters and numbers), which should be kept secret by the user, controls the methods of gathering, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, in order to ensure protection against unauthorised access to the system,
- allows access to personal data only to those employees and co-workers who require this access in order to process the data for the Administrator’s needs; what is more, under the contract they are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, and, in the case of failure to comply with these obligations, they may bear consequences, including termination of cooperation.