New features implemented in March 2021
In March we worked on developing our production API, but there were also some improvements to the application itself:
1. Better visible names on narrow loads.
2. Ability to add loads and loading spaces to a User Account from a CSV file.
3. The name of downloaded PDF and CSV files is taken from the project name to further simplify project management.
4. Improved “CSV export” file – in case of several spaces with the same name in the file there is additional information indicating which space it is. Data is presented as ⅓, ⅔, 3/3.
5. By providing a link to an unregistered person, we have made it possible to view the list of loads (previously the list was blocked).