New functionalities implemented in April
In this difficult time, we aren’t slowing down. Further functionalities appeared in Goodloading in April:
1. A 7-day trial period for 2 EUR. Each user can buy it only once.
2. Possibility of payment by bank transfer for companies from Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland. Payment is made in the application, after choosing a subscription and clicking on the button “Order” the user goes to payment. You can choose to pay by card or bank transfer through the Klarna service.
3. You can download a pro-forma invoice in the price list in the application. After selecting the subscription and providing data for the invoice, an arrow will appear next to the “Ordering” button, you must click it to get the option to download a pro-forma invoice (function available only for Poles).
4. Possibility to extend the payment when paying by bank transfer. 7 days before the end of the subscription, the user can extend the access to maintain continuity of access to the PRO version. All you have to do is to go to the My Subscription tab on your User Account and click on the button “Extend access”, which will take you to the price list. The new subscription will activate automatically when the old one expires.
5. Displaying information on an overloaded axle – by hovering over the progress bar, the user can check detailed information about the axle load.
6. Possibility to save loads from the list with added loads. Until now, only those loads that were manually entered could be saved. Many of our users use the function of adding loads to the program using a CSV file, which immediately appear in the list with added loads, which is why Goodloading has the opportunity to save loads on this list.
Due to the current situation, in the near future we plan to implement only functionalities reported by users (more about it in the article).
If you have an idea how we can improve our application, write to email@example.com.